Feed icon

Thursday 14 March 2013

Girly girl 4She9 Devine world stayle


Inspiraciju za ovaj outfit pronašla sam na Atlantic-Pacific blogu, i jedva sam čekala malo lepše vreme da tako nešto nosim. Kao što ste videli u haul videu, zaljubljena sam u suknjice od tila, a bila samoduševljena što je i Zorana obukla takvu suknju, kao da smo se dogovarale.In yesterday's post you can see the first set of photos with Zorana and photographer Aleksandar Carevic,and here's the second outfit. I mentioned I adore tulle skirts, and also you can never have enough tweed, Ilove this blazer and bows on it charmed me. I have completed the romantic outfit with vintage headbandthat I used to wear when I was small.


Girly girl 4She9


































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment